How funny! I love the onesie outside the pants. 9 out of 10 times I forget to button up the onesie before I put the pants on and so my kids end up running around the with their onesies hanging out!
we found you :)yay for fellow bloggers. the superhero pic is so cute. josh did the same thing with lyla. i think it was more that he forgot about her onesie before putting on her pants and was too lazy to fix it tho! cute little family!
Hello Sarah and Adam, it looks like you are all doing well. You have such a cute little boy! Isn't it fun?! If you'd like to see our blog we need your email address, just email me at: dbgray03@hotmail.com then Nicole can send an evite. Talk to you soon!
that is too funny! I loved every picture. You guys seem like great parents and Ryan is Adorable! He's really growing up and changing since I last saw him.
Promise me you'll never grow up!
ReplyDelete(talking to Adam here) I love you. Mom
How funny! I love the onesie outside the pants. 9 out of 10 times I forget to button up the onesie before I put the pants on and so my kids end up running around the with their onesies hanging out!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures made me laugh, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletewe found you :)yay for fellow bloggers.
ReplyDeletethe superhero pic is so cute. josh did the same thing with lyla. i think it was more that he forgot about her onesie before putting on her pants and was too lazy to fix it tho!
cute little family!
Dear Ryan-
ReplyDeleteJust doe EVERYTHING your daddy does. You'll be fabulous!
Gummy Cori
Hello Sarah and Adam, it looks like you are all doing well. You have such a cute little boy! Isn't it fun?! If you'd like to see our blog we need your email address, just email me at: dbgray03@hotmail.com then Nicole can send an evite.
ReplyDeleteTalk to you soon!
that is too funny! I loved every picture. You guys seem like great parents and Ryan is Adorable! He's really growing up and changing since I last saw him.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun post! Looks like you've taken a blogging break too... time to jump back on board! Glad to see all's well. :)
ReplyDelete