Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Battleship

A belated post, but... a few weeks ago we had a tour of a Canadian Navy Battleship from our friends Graeme (who's in the Navy) & Mandy. It was very interesting. Adam liked all the weapons & I liked the view from the Captain's chair.



Here's Captain Ryan giving his orders--"Sit down, you're rockin' the boat!"






3 comments:

  1. looks like it was a lot of fun :) love his little bear ears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! Brooklyn had a field trip last year where they got to go tour the USS Toronto, she loved it! I bet it was nice to get outdoors! We tried calling you guys last Friday to see if you wanted to go skating and didn't get a hold of you...do you guys have skates? You'll have to for sure come with us next time if you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was excited to see a new post from you. It looks like a neat experience. What a cute coat for Ryan, I love the bear ears!

    ReplyDelete