Friday, February 13, 2009

Photos of Ryan

Since there's nothing exciting in our lives except Ryan these days, I thought I'd post some cute photos of him. :)



Lately he's getting used to snuggilng in his bear suit and riding in my kangaroo coat.






Ahhh...hibernating during the Halifax winter. Don't we wish we could all do the same?

This week Ryan decided that he loves talking with his tongue out. He gets spit all over and it cracks us up.
Our friends let us borrow their exersaucer, which keeps Ryan entertained for small amounts of time.
P.S. Can I say how much I hate loading pictures onto this blog? The placement of the photos and words keeps showing up differently on the preview than how I put them on the screen in the first place. I can't figure it out and I've spent 1/2 hour arranging them over and over to no avail...Grr!

8 comments:

  1. What a cute little dude! He looks like a lot of fun. As far as the pictures go, I usually have all my pictures centered, then you write below them, that way you don't have to worry the spacing being wacky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!!! i love the paw prints on the bottom of his snowsuit.

    ok, when i place pictures on my blog, i always make them medium in size, and centre them. that way my words arent all over the place. karen bing is better at picture placement, but until i learn her secrets, i just stick to medium centre!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, what a funny little boy. I love all the tongue sticky-outy pictures.

    Sheesh, it looks cold back there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those were great photos! It's so fun to see what they can come up with when producing sound. :) And I totally know what you mean about the preview view disagreeing with the published view. WHY??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the photos....so cute. I really love how cute he looks in his bear suit. I wish I could hibernate, lucky babies. They have the life, if only adults could get away with taking multiple naps a day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I swear I already left a comment...but I may be thinking about the e-mail I wrtote to you! Very cute pics! That is the same excersaucer as ours! He is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTENESS!!!!
    Hey, he got that fabulous smile from both his parents! What a lucky kid!
    Stay warm (somehow).
    Miss you,
    the Connors Clan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah-

    I'm so glad that you visited my blog and said hello! It's so great to see you and Adam with your son! Congratulations! You guys look so happy :). Have a fabulous day!

    Sincerely,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete