Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fall in Nova Scotia


Oh man is Fall in Nova Scotia beautiful! I have just loved looking at all the colorful leaves this month. It's so nice to be surrounded in so many vibrant colors!! Now the leaves have mostly fallen, but I wanted to show a picture of my new favorite house in the area. It probably doesn't look as neat when it's not Fall, but I just fell in love with it this month.

10 comments:

  1. that house is incredible - it looks like it belongs in a disney movie or something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very beautiful house, and such a great picture. It captures all the fall colors perfectly. I already have my favorite house in the area too. I told Justin one day if I ever end up here I want to live in the purple house on the corner of Jubilee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that house! Where is it? I've never seen it before! I'm with Jess, I LOVE the purple house on the corner of Jubilee but I've got about 10 more houses that I love even MORE! If you want I'll show them to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one kewl house! It looks like it belongs in a Hansel and Gretel story.

    Your kiddo makes a cute turtle. I'm sorry he wouldn't crawl in the grass for your picture. Smart kid! :)

    Sorry I never answered my phone when you called. Yes, you had the number right, I guess I'm just not very good at answering my phone, and I could never call back, since a goofy number showed up.

    Hope everything's going well for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never seen that house. It looks like it is out of a kids book! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute! I've never seen that house either but it looks so picturesque and very movieish

    ReplyDelete
  7. That house looks like it belongs in a novel. Happy Birthday to Ryan, I can't believe he is a year old. So awesome. Your hair looks fantastic! Was it shocking to cut off so much hair, or were you ready for it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! I'm in love with it too. We have no real autumn here and I really miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful scenery. I love the turtle costume, I would smile all day too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great picture! Let us be blog friends from henceforth:)

    ReplyDelete