Ryan was a turtle for Halloween this year. We borrowed the costume from a friend and I was so in love with it that I couldn't stop smiling all day when he was wearing it! (Thanks B) Ryan got to visit Daddy at school on Friday (along with most the other Utah Dental Dads' kids) and then have a photo shoot on the Dal campus. I loved watching the turtle go through all the green grass. The trouble was, I could hardly get him to get down and crawl on it. He just wanted to walk! It's too bad that once they make up their mind the like walking they don't want to crawl anymore.
He was such a cute turtle! I'm sending that picture right now of you guys out Trick-or-Treating if you want to add it to this post!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little turtle boy! Man they grow up so fast! Enjoy all those fall colors. I miss them a lot!
ReplyDeleteI love his costume!
ReplyDeleteYour welcome! He really was a cute little turtle..
ReplyDeleteok well he is just about the cutest turtle i have ever seen. no...correct that... he is the cutest turtle i have ever seen! and his mom and dad are pretty cute too! come see us next time you are "home"! big hugs to you all!
ReplyDeletegram and libby