It's one of my favorite pictures of Ryan. I've been holding out on posting it for a number of months and today when I was looking over pictures had to give in. :)
Classic! I love that you had the good sense to take a picture. Ryan will love it too when he is a teenager. Also, your Christmas card is super cute. You look super thin. Are they feeding you in Canada?
hahaha too cute!
ReplyDeleteAAAAAAAHHHHH! this is one of the most classic photos of all time.
ReplyDeleteLOVE it! LOVE!
Classic! I love that you had the good sense to take a picture. Ryan will love it too when he is a teenager.
ReplyDeleteAlso, your Christmas card is super cute. You look super thin. Are they feeding you in Canada?
Or... perhaps it`s the funniest thing I have ever seen!! haha! Gotta love that little bum in rainboots:)!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT! I'm glad you posted it!
ReplyDeletelol, so cute!
ReplyDeleteThat picture rocks!
ReplyDeleteIf that kid were any cuter?!?!?! Don't you just want to eat him up? Who knew the devil was so cute!
ReplyDeleteShut the door -that's adorable!
ReplyDelete