Here are the dates: 11 wks, 14 wks, 18 wks, 24 wks, 28 wks, 34 wks, 34.5 wks, and 36 weeks
I've gained over 10 lbs less than last time but started out higher this time so I'm close to the same size. However, I've got to say that I feel worlds smaller and more in the belly this time around. This stage is much easier for me than last time.
I was convinced every day for a week that I would have the baby within 24 hours and now Adam is gone for the weekend and with all my power I am praying and WILLING this baby to stay in until the weekend passes. Of course realistically it could still be another 3 weeks, but I am banking on not. I have had every imaginable sign of pending labor and am getting sick of it!

Get that baby out already!!! I want to meet the little thing. And i know i didn't see you pregnant with Ryan, but i must say I think you look great this time!
ReplyDelete