It's no new news to anyone that one of my fears in having a girl is "pink frill"- both the pink & the frill. Well my mom brought up this little dress I wore when I was a baby, and, despite the pinkishness and frillishness of it, I put it on Annick. It was quite cute. :)
Sadly she will not wear it again because what fit ME at 4 months:

is a bit of a midriff show on her at one month. I guess that could be expected when she started out life 2 1/2 inches longer than I did.
I love this. she is SO precious!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! She looks quite a bit like you did. Glad she's growing so well!
ReplyDeleteAwwww....!! How cute!!! I am talking about both YOU an Annick, in the same dress. Love it! Come on Sarah, admit that you LOVE the pink frilliness!! :) Your such a great mom for a girl Sar! Your doing an awesome job!!! Now, just tell Annick to STOP growing!!! She`s getting too big, too fast! Love you guys!!
ReplyDeletePS... this is really Jess Madsen. ;) For some reason my account wouldn`t let me leave a comment, so I left one from Justin`s account.
ReplyDeleteThis is way way too cute. I love all the frill:) Does this mean I can make her some headbands now?
ReplyDelete