My mom tells me that as a baby I was always found sucking my ring and middle finger on my left hand and twirling hair with my right hand. It made my heart happy to see Annick with these same fingers stuck in her mouth the other night when a friend was holding her.
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Seriously, that was the cutest thing in the world!! Plus, I love that little sucking sound Annick makes when she sticks her fingers in her mouth! It makes me just want to squeeze her and kiss her little face for hours!! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd... wow! When you post a baby picture of yourself I can really see how much Annick is starting to look like you! How fun!!
I love this! She really is a cute cute cutie!
ReplyDeleteWow I totally thought both pictures were her! That means she is going to be just as cute as you! Both of you are adorable. :) Miss you girlie.
ReplyDeleteHey Sarah,
ReplyDeleteThat is too cute! You two look so much alike in those photos. I can't believe she is honestly sucking the same fingers. My first question to Madeline was, "Did she teach her to suck her fingers like that? Did she really naturally suck the same fingers?" Miss you and love you. Hope your package arrives by Christmas, but since I mailed it on like the 14th, I'm not so sure.