Here's the easy summary of my year. This has been my easiest pregnancy, but that's not saying too much, unfortunately... Now we're counting down the days until our new little one arrives. The kids are super excited. Ryan asks every day how much longer he has to wait for the baby. Annick sticks out her tummy and pats it, saying, "Baby!" I've washed the baby blankets and clothes and am in awe one more time over how a baby can possibly be so small.
Weeks 16, 18, 22, 24, 26
28, 30, 32, 35, 36
I've started what I presume will be a few weeks of super hard contractions. Yesterday after many hours of pacing around my house with pre-labor contractions I was in a bit of a panic feeling like I'm NOT ready to do this again. Most days I'm doing well thinking positively. My midwife came for a home visit this week, and I'm excited that she left the birth pool here and ready for us. All around I'm just really excited to have the chance to have a home birth this time around.

SArah, I am dying with excitement that you get to deliver your sweet baby at home! You will be amazing I know you will! I love the pictures of you, I just with I could reach out and wrap my arms around that beautiful girl!! Miss you! Love you! You will be fantastic! PS... so glad you are blogging!!
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE! Love this update and the photos!!!
ReplyDelete