For several years now I've had a hard time remembering how old I am. I don't think that will be a problem for a while now. It's pretty easy to remember how old your kids are, and since Hazel was born 3 days before my 30th birthday I can just add 30 to her age. That's how I always remembered how old my mom was while I was growing up--30 years older than me. :)
I guess I've hit some sort of milestone, but it hasn't had a chance to hit me yet. I didn't have a chance to think much about it while anticipating the baby's birth and her eventual arrival. I hadn't even realized my birthday was coming until it was almost there.
Adam and the kids got me a dozen roses, a silly card, some bath salts and a scrubbie. Ryan was very thrilled about the cake, and glad I let him make a white cake for me like he wanted to do rather than have lemon squares like I'd wanted. :) I sure love these three kids and their daddy-o.
Oh Sarah Dear, Happy 30th Birthday! I wish I were near by to bake you lemon squares!! :) I have been missing you so much lately... And desperately wanting to talk! That Hazel is just simply gorgeous. I can't wait to hear about her little place in your family. SOOOO glad you are blogging, so I have another way to stay connected to you. CAll me if you have a free minute (I know... those don't exist with a newborn) but, if you have time I want to tell you about the JOB justin accepted... !!
ReplyDelete