
Back to the restaurant... Can I say fantastic? Holy smokes it was divine. Adam had a halibut stuffed with spinach, tomatoes, and some creamy sauce. I had a good sampling of a few different Greek dishes and loved them all. The evening could have been nicer with some fine dancing entertainment, but we can't complain. :)

After dinner we went to the mall to go ring shopping. I lost my wedding ring a year after we got married and we thought Year 5 might be a good time to finally get another one. We only had 10 minutes before the mall closed, but I actually saw one I liked and we might get it. Last we got a Blizzard at DQ to prolong our time out together while our good friends watched Ryan (Thanks!).
I forgot our anniversaries are like a days difference. Sounds like a great night out, I LOVE Opa, so yummy! Hope you get your ring!
ReplyDeleteYour belly dancing days?? I hear a relief society activity in that ! hahahaha... The things you learn on blogs lol. happy anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteYummo! That food sounds good.
ReplyDelete5 years already?! Holy cow how time flies.
Happy Anniversary!
happy anniversary! OPA!
ReplyDeletewow I can't believe you have been married 5 years! I didn't know you lost your ring. I hope you get a new one soon. I have loved your post on my blog, thanks for stopping by. love ya!
ReplyDelete