Ry loves looking at himself in the mirror doing one of two things--
1) sporting his stylin' shades (though he clearly can't put them on himself yet), and
2)tensing his whole body until it shakes then screaming at the top of his lungs with his mouth open wide... Then he gives a huge grin and laughs at himself. This ticks me off.

I bought Ryan a ball a few weeks ago at the dollar store and he walked around holding tight to it all afternoon and evening repeating, "Ball. Ball. Ball." I've been making some miserable attempts at Yoga lately (miserable because Ryan just climbs on me) and have tried to get Ryan to use his ball as a Yoga ball. Sometimes he takes it to heart.

hahaha! these posts are making me laugh my head off - I love your little comments and ryan's 'pineapple' haircut :)
ReplyDeleteI think that pic with him sitting on the ball is darling!
ReplyDeleteHe is sooo cute! I love the picture of him sitting on the ball!
ReplyDelete