You have way more patience than me Sarah. Yes, it is cute, but I would have to say...I would have cut it a long time ago. My poor boys, if the hair is touching their ears I cut it. I don't know, maybe it's the military in me :) I vote more for function, just my oppinion :) He sure is cute though.
Your little boy is so cute! Gosh he is growing up fast. Time for a new one don't you think? A little girl. Sounds like you had a great holiday. It looks like life in Nova Scotia is doing very well for you. Happy New Year!
We go through this all the time with Hunter. So cute!
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDeleteseriously. seriously. seriously cute.
ReplyDeleteYou have way more patience than me Sarah. Yes, it is cute, but I would have to say...I would have cut it a long time ago. My poor boys, if the hair is touching their ears I cut it. I don't know, maybe it's the military in me :) I vote more for function, just my oppinion :) He sure is cute though.
ReplyDeleteYour little boy is so cute! Gosh he is growing up fast. Time for a new one don't you think? A little girl. Sounds like you had a great holiday. It looks like life in Nova Scotia is doing very well for you. Happy New Year!
ReplyDelete